Linguaholic

Hi - Just joined

Silverhoop

Hi,

Just wanted to give a quick introduction.

I have recently joined the forum and have been reading some of the posts already here. Already my favourite is the Quotes section as I love a good quote.

Looking forward to expanding my grasp on the English language and hopefully helping others along the way.

Hope you are all having a good day and hope to meet you all in the forums.

"It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart." - Al Pacino

Welcome to the forum Silverhoop!  :smile:

I've seen that thread, but I don't have many quotes in my head...  :sad: My favorite threads are the practicing ones and the Portuguese forum because I am Portuguese.  :grin: I hope to see you around.

Thanks caparica007,

I am one of those sad individuals who remembers quotes and am amazed at how often a quote by, say,  Voltaire still adapts to your current situation.

I haven't made it as far as the Portuguese section yet, but I will be feeling my way around all the forums.

Thanks for the welcome though

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. - Voltaire

I am happy to see that so many members are in love with that quote thread. This thread is actually one of the oldest threads on linguaholic.com  :grin:

See you in the forums silverhoop :karate: