Linguaholic

Bonjour from Mauritius

arizona

Hello guys, I am new on this site. I am very glad to be here. I am fond of learning languages since it's a great means of meeting people and making great friends from around the world. I can fluently speak English, French and Hindi. I have been teaching English in China for the past three years and at the same time I took the advantage of learning chinese. I also followed a sanskrit course for 3 years when I was young. well ,that's about me.

Catch you on the threads :)

That's an interesting combination of languages! I am happy to see that quite a lot of people that actually registered on the forum can speak Chinese. Hopefully we can make the chinese forum busier and busier and learn more together about this fascinating language 认识你我很高兴!linguaholic 欢迎你 :=)

French and Hindi are two of my working languages as well! I also love to listen to the sounds of Morisyen Creole! I have no idea what people say normally, so when I happen to meet Mauritians (there are a few families where I currently live), we end up speaking French and / or Hindi.

Bienvenue ! Aapki swaagat hai!

Brian

That's an interesting combination of languages! I am happy to see that quite a lot of people that actually registered on the forum can speak Chinese. Hopefully we can make the chinese forum busier and busier and learn more together about this fascinating language 认识你我很高兴!linguaholic 欢迎你 :=)

Thank you for the warm welcome  :wink: