Linguaholic

Hello, I am littlebelgianwriter

littlebelgianwriter

Hello,

I am littlebelgianwriter. Obviously, I am from Belgium. I joined this forum because I am a linguaholic in the true sense of the word. I seem to be addicted to languages.

I would like to learn as many languages as possible and be able to use them on a daily basis or at least have some basic knowledge of them.

Currently, I am fluent in Dutch, English, French and German.

Additionally, I have got basic knowledge of Turkish, Serbo - Croat, Latin and Old Greek.

And ... I am learning Spanish.

Hello,

I am littlebelgianwriter. Obviously, I am from Belgium. I joined this forum because I am a linguaholic in the true sense of the word. I seem to be addicted to languages.

I would like to learn as many languages as possible and be able to use them on a daily basis or at least have some basic knowledge of them.

Additionally, I have got basic knowledge of Turkish, Serbo - Croat, Latin and Old Greek.

Hey there littlebelgianwriter

I am honored to see that another Polyglot joined our language learning community! I hope you can find lots of useful information here on linguaholic and of course it would be well appreciated if you could share some knowledge (help some of the other members) while you are "on the hunt" for new language-related infos  :wacky:

Thank you linguaholic, for your welcome.

Well, I have been looking around here during the last few days and meanwhile I have posted my first messages here.

I find this forum to be very interesting and I am sure that I will be spending a lot of time here, whenever I can. I would be happy to help out others where I can, so please count me in on that account.

Hi littlebelgianwriter, hope this forum will be of great help in your  quest. It's wonderful that you have studied so many languages :cool:. Keep aspiring.

Hello,

Welcome, it's very nice to have someone here who knows so many languages... I guess you could teach and learn new languages at the same time!  :grin:

I'll see you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you linguaholic, for your welcome.

Well, I have been looking around here during the last few days and meanwhile I have posted my first messages here.

I find this forum to be very interesting and I am sure that I will be spending a lot of time here, whenever I can. I would be happy to help out others where I can, so please count me in on that account.

Thanks a lot littlebelgiumwriter! Your posts have been really informative and interesting/useful so far.