Linguaholic

Hi all!

mrhumphrey

I just wanted to take a second to say hello. I am learning Spanish and Mandarin, but it has been a long process. I took Spanish in high school and college, but never practiced enough to become conversational. In the last couple of years I began learning Mandarin, but I still have a long ways to go before fluency. I found a private tutor and was studying with her for about a year and a half. That sums up my background!

I want to continue to develop my skills and hopefully become fluent in both Spanish and Mandarin. I feel that joining the forums here and getting to know some of you a bit more will keep me motivated to continue studying. I am happy to be here!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I just wanted to take a second to say hello. I am learning Spanish and Mandarin, but it has been a long process. I took Spanish in high school and college, but never practiced enough to become conversational. In the last couple of years I began learning Mandarin, but I still have a long ways to go before fluency. I found a private tutor and was studying with her for about a year and a half. That sums up my background!

I want to continue to develop my skills and hopefully become fluent in both Spanish and Mandarin. I feel that joining the forums here and getting to know some of you a bit more will keep me motivated to continue studying. I am happy to be here!

Hi. I have learned a lot since I joined this forum. Linguaholic is a good place to learn about new language and different cultures.