Linguaholic

Learn to read Korean in 15 minutes

Czarownica

Heh, I'm going to save this to my tagged pages and look at it whenever I want to keep learning something and to have a bit of a pick-me up. I don't know if it can really teach someone a language in 15 minutes though. It could probably teach the alphabet in that time, but definitely not the whole language.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I saw a similar comic that I think was derived from this just recently and I agree that it is very helpful indeed. I once thought that studying Korean was so complicated but after seeing it put in this way it really made me realize that it was just as simple as any other language. It also even inspired me to learn more of heir words and phrases. Anyway thanks for sharing this, I'm happy to know the source of the comic.

• 1 year later...

Definitely not a boring way to learn Korean alphabet. I love to be fluent in Korean. Currently, I'm trying to learn by watching Koreandramas but I would definitely love to be able to read and write too. Thank you for sharing this useful site.