Linguaholic

Hei!

Gonçalo

Greetings Linguaholic!

My name is Gonçalo and I'm from Porto, Portugal! My mother tongue is, of course, Portuguese. I can speak English fluently and I'm in advanced level of Spanish (well I can speak it but the funny thing is that I can't write it - probably because I live 1 hour away from Spain and I'm just so used to listen to Spanish).

I'm studying French and Norwegian right now even though I've been studying Norwegian harder than French lately.

I hope to discuss languages with you soon!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hello Goncalo, welcome to the linguaholic community, I'm learning french as well so maybe we could have a talk about it in the forums and see where we stand, :D

Have fun.

Hey! Thank you!

Of course we can :D I'm currently fully concentrated on my Norwegian but it's always good to practice my dear French eheh

Hi, nice to meet you! I am learning Spanish and already know French X) I think its great how you are taking the effort to learn a new language!

I am also pretty new to these forums, so welcome!

Hey! Thank you!

Of course we can :D I'm currently fully concentrated on my Norwegian but it's always good to practice my dear French eheh

That's great. I'd be glad to talk some french and learn some as well from you. As I know very little.