Linguaholic

150 Second Delay In Between Posts

Baburra

I've been having trouble with posting here recently because everytime I reply to a thread I get blocked by either a notification that I have to wait 150 seconds before posting again, or my post has already been submitted and I should reload but then I check and it hasn't, or I just get an unable to load page default error page on my browser.

This has lead me to copy each post so that in case the next page I get is an error I'd still have my whole post and I could just paste it and submit it, but the problem is that this causes me to stop everything until I have successfully posted my message or else I might risk copying something else accidentally and losing my whole post. Also, having to put up a timer just so I know I when it's safe to post again is proving to be bothersome and it is making my experience unpleasant.

Please look into this, admin, I don't know if anyone else is getting bothered by this, and if it's just me then feel free to ignore it but I just thought I would voice out my concerns.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having trouble with posting here recently because everytime I reply to a thread I get blocked by either a notification that I have to wait 150 seconds before posting again, or my post has already been submitted and I should reload but then I check and it hasn't, or I just get an unable to load page default error page on my browser.

This has lead me to copy each post so that in case the next page I get is an error I'd still have my whole post and I could just paste it and submit it, but the problem is that this causes me to stop everything until I have successfully posted my message or else I might risk copying something else accidentally and losing my whole post. Also, having to put up a timer just so I know I when it's safe to post again is proving to be bothersome and it is making my experience unpleasant.

Please look into this, admin, I don't know if anyone else is getting bothered by this, and if it's just me then feel free to ignore it but I just thought I would voice out my concerns.

I am also afflicted by the delay plague. When I get on a roll, I post quite quick. Maybe reduce the time to 60 or 45 seconds, perhaps?

Otherwise, I end up losing my train of thought... poor thing...

The sad thing? I'll have to wait 150 seconds after I post this reply...