Linguaholic

Which would be more appealing?

Tonight is the boyfriend's birthday celebration and I want it to be very special. He is just learning French and is fluent in Spanish, so I want to tell him a few words in French or another language. Which do you think would be more appealing and sound sexy?

Please translate - I love you with all my heart and you mean the world to me.

In all possible languages. Thanks in advance.

Tonight is the boyfriend's birthday celebration and I want it to be very special. He is just learning French and is fluent in Spanish, so I want to tell him a few words in French or another language. Which do you think would be more appealing and sound sexy?

Please translate - I love you with all my heart and you mean the world to me.

In all possible languages. Thanks in advance.

I guess it's already too late to answer this but who knows somebody might do this as well. I guess my suggestion for this is to use the French language since this is the language that he is trying to learn. If you say it on a different language he might not understand it instantly but if you use French he might get it right away. :wink:

Thanks even though the replies are late but I did say it in French and he loved it. He is happy that I am also trying to learn a second language and he actually thinks I am progressing :laugh: Well each day here I am learning something new. Thanks to you awesome people.

• 1 year later...