Linguaholic

Practice?

tulosai

I'm not sure this quite falls into the teaching category, but would anyone be interested in practicing their french with me (either in this thread or elsewhere?) I think it would be really cool to have a place on the forum where we could all just go to chat to each other in French.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Oui!!!! cela aidera! (I don't know if I said it right, I meant "yes, that would really help!")

I'm not in touch with my French teacher anymore and I've lost all fluency in the language. Have you been learning or are you a beginner like me too? If this thread actually works I might just pick up the pieces of my 5 month effort!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think a practice thread would help out our conversation skills. My vocabulary is pretty limited as of now. All I can say are some introductions and things that tourists say according to my text books, but I would love to find new ways to hold a conversation.  :wacky:

Dear Lucy

This is what the French Lounge is for. You can post a practice thread in there. The "french lounge" is the place to talk French (no other language is allowed there).

• 1 month later...

I think that this is a great idea to help us work on spelling and context when using the language. I agree with the above poster who said practicing chatting in person may be a good practice as well especially when it comes to pronunciation. For now though, let's use what we have!

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure this quite falls into the teaching category, but would anyone be interested in practicing their french with me (either in this thread or elsewhere?) I think it would be really cool to have a place on the forum where we could all just go to chat to each other in French.

(I can't say whether or not any of this is correct or not. Sorry in advance.)

Bonjour mon ami. Qu'est-ce que vous voulez parler à propos de ajourd'hui?

If you link me to your new friend in the lounge we can talk there or you can pm me : D