anna3101

Online Resources for the study of the Italian Language [ITALIAN]

• Similar Content

• By NoAccount
      Hey there! I'm a 20-year-old English guy and I'd like to practice any of these languages:
      French (Intermediate) Italian (Intermediate) Spanish (Intermediate) Portuguese (Beginner) Irish (Beginner) Mandarin (Beginner) I find it useful doing a penpal thing through emails but I'd be up for other things like Skype etc. Let me know 
    • By arabicwithhamid
      Hi everyone - I want to learn Italian or Spanish. I love both languages but can not decide which to choose first?
      I am not intending to visit any country speaking either language in the near future. This is just a choice.
      Any preferences or reflections? Thanks a lot

• By Jen2680
      Hello all,
      I am working on a project that requires a request to be translated in French, German, Italian and Spanish.  I've used a translation app but don't trust it completely.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Here's the situation: a group of study abroad students will be going overseas to work on conversational skills (France, Germany, Italy, Mexico).  What would be a nice written way to ask people, politely, to engage in conversation with these students for the purpose of practice?  Perhaps a translation of "I would appreciate practice speaking (French, German, Italian, Spanish)".  The fewer words the better.  Thanks so much everyone!
    • By Lily of the Valley
      Hi guys! I am excited to share with you my website with online language courses: Beyond the Language Barrier. So far I've created a Business English course (which is free!), and an Italian for beginners course (you can check the first couple of lectures for free). I am now working on other courses but I what I'm trying to focus on is keeping people motivated to learn a language, I know how hard that is sometimes. 
      Anyway, I am open to all sorts of feedback, and suggestions for other language courses.
      Cheers,
      Lily
    • By polyglot88
      Hi all! I am new here and hoping to provide value, I wanted to create a post showing you guys the programs and books I have used to aid in learning the many languages I know, I am a polyglot:) I 100% believe immersion is the most important, but if you are learning any of these languages, and can afford the books or courses, give them a shot, they all have helped me/are helping me tremendously. Much love to all!
      ALL LANGUAGES/GENERAL:
      Fluent FOREVER
      Fluent in Three Months (book)
      Rosetta Stone!
      Instant Immersion (Many languages) 
      APPS I USE: DUOLINGO, MEMRISE, QUIZLET.
      SPANISH:
      Synergy Spanish
      Learning Spanish Like Crazy
      Rocket Spanish
      Accelerated Spanish (book)
      Language Hacking Spanish (book)
      Living Language Spanish
      FRENCH:
      Rocket French
      Language Hacking French (book)
      Living Language French
      ARABIC:
      Rocket Arabic
      Living Language Arabic 
      Pimsleur Arabic
      CHINESE:
      Rocket Chinese
      Living Language Chinese
      JAPANESE:
      Rocket Japanese
      Razi Sensei (Aprende desde español)
      THAI:
      Thai Alphabet in 60 Minutes
      Pimsleur Thai
      Read Thai In 10 Days
      ITALIAN:
      Rocket Italian
      Language Hacking Italian
      Living Language Italian
      GERMAN:
      Rocket German
      Living Language German
      RUSSIAN:
      Rocket Russian
      Living Language Russian
      OTHER MISC LANGUAGES (friends have used them with great results):
      Rocket Sign Language
      Practical Hebrew
      Rocket Korean
      Rocket Hindi
      Rocket Portuguese
      Things I have used for mindset, time, focus, and success, that have all helped me on my language learning journey!:)
      Success Mind Academy (Mindset)
      Super Brain Mind Power (Mindset)
      Six Minutes To Success  (Mindset)
      Magic In Your Mind (Mindset)
      The Action Machine (Procrastination/Time Management)
      Zen Meditation (Meditation/Focus)
      Seven Minute Mindfulness (Meditation/Mind)
      Much love and good luck on your language learning adventures!!! <3
      -polyglot88