Linguaholic

NL Italian; TL Korean, Chinese, English (I need to improve it)

Mameha

I want to learn Asian languages, in particular Korean or Chinese (Japanese is very difficult, maybe one day i'll decide to learn it..)and i need to improve my english because it's the most important and useful language in this world XD 

Edited by Mameha

I want to learn Asian languages, in particular Korean or Chinese (Japanese is very difficult, maybe one day i'll decide to learn it..)and i need to improve my english because it's the most important and useful language in this world XD 

I guess I can help you, at least with Chinese. Your English seems to be OK, though. :smile:

I guess I can help you, at least with Chinese. Your English seems to be OK, though. :smile:

It would be great! It seems like Chinese is very difficult btw, isn't it? 

About my English, it's just that i don't usually use it in my life, i play some online games and i write in english to communicate with people, but i don't usually talk in English so i need to improve this i think :)

• 4 weeks later...

I bet Chinese is not easier than Japanese at all. (But learning it is rewarding because it is so rich 

I'd like to know some foreign friends and practice conversation in English, also I'm interested in help someone with their Chinese.

I'm a college student in China. You can message me :)