Linguaholic

Bing or Google

Both translators are definitely not accurate, and they are only good if you translate single words (specifically nouns and adjectives). Sometimes translators are sketchy with their conjugations of verbs. Also, using a translator is like picking random words from a thesaurus. Just because two words have similar meanings does NOT mean that you can interchange the words, since words always have connotations. I would recommend using Google Translate, but only translating single words (nouns and adjectives) at a time and then conjugating the verbs yourself.

I think that they maybe are not the bests translators that you can find online... I only have experience with google translate on English to Spanish and viceversa and I have had really bad experiences, all the words are out of context and it's actually weird when Google translate a phrase correctly. You should maybe look for other online options? There are so many out there, and I'm pretty sure that you'll find one that adjusts to your needs. 

Good luck!