Linguaholic

Japanese Listening App

Hi everyone,

I recently launched an Android app which aims to help people improve their Japanese listening skills, especially for those who take JLPT. I want to get more feedback from Japanese learners so I can continue developing it and making it better and better. Pls give me some comment. Thanks

The app is free of charge. pls enjoy.

here is the link in play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ls-reviews

Moved this topic to a more appropriate section.

I'll give it a try when I get back to Android again (I'm on Windows 10 Mobile at the moment).

Hey Paul, thanks for making this app and sharing it with us here. I've only had a few minutes to test out your app, but what I've experienced so far I've liked. The pronunciations are clear and done by native speakers so it sounds very authentic. I have a feeling this app will play a big part in reviving my studies of Japanese, and get me used to the languages sounds and pronunciations. Thanks again for sharing.

13 hours ago, RowdyRandy said:

Hey Paul, thanks for making this app and sharing it with us here. I've only had a few minutes to test out your app, but what I've experienced so far I've liked. The pronunciations are clear and done by native speakers so it sounds very authentic. I have a feeling this app will play a big part in reviving my studies of Japanese, and get me used to the languages sounds and pronunciations. Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks RowdyRandy,

Your encouragement is a huge boost to me. I will continue to improve it and help all Japanese users (including myself) ^^

I'm looking forward to the iOS version, as listening is one of my main drawbacks in learning Nihongo.  I may have high marks in grammar and reading, while writing is okay..  It's the listening portion which pulled my marks down.

I would as well want to see a Windows Phone or Windows 10 release of this.
I have an Android phone and a Windows 10 phone, but I have only 1 SIM card I can use at the same time. :P

On 12/9/2015, 5:08:26, AExAVF said:

I'm looking forward to the iOS version, as listening is one of my main drawbacks in learning Nihongo.  I may have high marks in grammar and reading, while writing is okay..  It's the listening portion which pulled my marks down.

Same here. Listening is always my worst part in JLPT.

If I like watching anime more, maybe my Japanese listening skill would improve much faster.....

On 12/9/2015, 5:31:49, Blaveloper said:

I would as well want to see a Windows Phone or Windows 10 release of this.
I have an Android phone and a Windows 10 phone, but I have only 1 SIM card I can use at the same time. :P

I will try Windows version after I finish IOS :laugh: