Linguaholic

Career Options

Shivani Taimni

Hi guys,

I am a new member of this forum. I am currently proficient in English and Hindi and also soon to be a graduate of Mass Communication.

As of now, I am pursuing a certificate course in German and Urdu from the Delhi University which completes in March and will take me to A2 level. I have exactly one year from now to increase my skills in the language. My main purpose for joining this forum is to:

1) Find out where I can apply to pursue any one or both of these languages for the next one year.

2) What career choices become available to me with the given qualification, within India or abroad.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

51 minutes ago, Shivani Taimni said:

Hi guys,

I am a new member of this forum. I am currently proficient in English and Hindi and also soon to be a graduate of Mass Communication.

As of now, I am pursuing a certificate course in German and Urdu from the Delhi University which completes in March and will take me to A2 level. I have exactly one year from now to increase my skills in the language. My main purpose for joining this forum is to:

1) Find out where I can apply to pursue any one or both of these languages for the next one year.

2) What career choices become available to me with the given qualification, within India or abroad.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi Shivani

Welcome to linguaholic.com. Feel free to ask me any question about German.

Have a great day.

Lingua

• 7 months later...

Hello, Shivani!

I've tried signing up on this this platform, it's www.eqqui.com where you could also use your language talents and create your resume and it's just free. Just sharing, hope this helps. Thank you!

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...