Linguaholic

Hello,

I currently work in the customer service industry in the UK and come across people from all over the world speaking many different languages.

My goal is to learn as many useful sentences in a few of these languages as I can to improve the level of service I give. I feel it is much more personal to be able to make the effort to communicate in their language if they aren't confident with English. That being said, any help, advice, or sentences in your language you feel would be useful in this situation you could give me, I would be most grateful for.

Kind Regards.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I had a friend who spoke several of the Scandinavian languages and he was able to get a great job up north as a customer service person.  I guess they have a lot of customers who buy and sell in that area and his skills were needed and he got paid well for them.  It is seeing stories like that that really motivate to get out there and try to learn as much as I can from these software and programs out there.