Linguaholic

fcuco

Hello everybody!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jon and I am very interested in languages. I spent a gear as a kid in Germany and I was able to speak fluid german at a point, sadly, I never spoke it again once we came back, this was before the internet so there was no way for me to practice anymore so, I kind of lost it.

I am fluent in Spanish, native speaker level of fluency. I also know grammatical rules very well and I am familiar with all different variants and idioms, from all the different Latin American ones to the one from Spain proper.

I am of Italian descent so I also understand a little italian, I am now torn between learning italian or "re learning" german, time will tell.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, fcuco said:

Hello everybody!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jon and I am very interested in languages. I spent a gear as a kid in Germany and I was able to speak fluid german at a point, sadly, I never spoke it again once we came back, this was before the internet so there was no way for me to practice anymore so, I kind of lost it.

I am fluent in Spanish, native speaker level of fluency. I also know grammatical rules very well and I am familiar with all different variants and idioms, from all the different Latin American ones to the one from Spain proper.

I am of Italian descent so I also understand a little italian, I am now torn between learning italian or "re learning" german, time will tell.

Cheers!

Welcome Fcuco! It's my pleasure to have another Linguaholic in here! Hope you will do fine with your German and Italian studies. Feel free to ask me questions about German, it is my native language. 

Best

Linguaholic