Linguaholic

Resources For Learning Lithuanian?

SoManyLanguages

Hey everyone! Currently, I am trying to learn Lithuanian, and since it isn't a very common language, I've been having a tough time finding resources for learning it. If any of y'all know any good resources, I'd be glad to hear about them! Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi, I think that I can help you to find learning resources. A bit earlier I have made a little research and I have found some useful online resources for learning Lithuanian. Majority is  free. Also, there you'll recognize that some of the additional or more advanced features are paid. You can find the list here. I hope it will be useful for you ;)

3 hours ago, laula said:

Hi, I think that I can help you to find learning resources. A bit earlier I have made a little research and I have found some useful online resources for learning Lithuanian. Majority is  free. Also, there you'll recognize that some of the additional or more advanced features are paid. You can find the list here. I hope it will be useful for you ;)

Hey Laula

Are you related to that TravelBaltics Website?

Best,

L

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 1:06 PM, linguaholic said:

Hey Laula

Are you related to that TravelBaltics Website?

Best,

L

Hi,

yes, I'm author of the blog. TravelBaltics Website is about traveling in the Baltic States and Lithuanian culture :)