Linguaholic

TL: Spanish; NL: English; email

Hello. I am learning Spanish. I can help you learn English or practice Spanish with you. 

I do not know any other languages. 

I do not have Skype. I would like to communicate with you through email.  Please write a response in this thread. Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I am trying to learn Spanish too. I was thinking that we could all do a Google Hangout sometime soon. Like with video chat and we can have a big group discussion, but we talk one at a time that way we can perfect our accents. Anyone interested? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/8/2016 at 6:17 PM, sillylucy said:

Hello! I am trying to learn Spanish too. I was thinking that we could all do a Google Hangout sometime soon. Like with video chat and we can have a big group discussion, but we talk one at a time that way we can perfect our accents. Anyone interested? 

Hello, I am traying  to learn English, I can help you and you can help me, What do you think about?

On 2/8/2016 at 0:14 PM, blue_plume said:

Hello. I am learning Spanish. I can help you learn English or practice Spanish with you. 

I do not know any other languages. 

I do not have Skype. I would like to communicate with you through email.  Please write a response in this thread. Thank you. 

hey I speak spanish, you could send me your email and I could help you practice 

• 3 weeks later...