Linguaholic

Bonsoir, je suis nouveau

Mereloshn

Hello all.  I just joined this site and I'm currently studying various languages.  I speak English as my first language because I'm American and I've been using the internet to learn other languages that are either connected to my family heritage or something I studied in school years ago and want to relearn for myself.  I'm not sure how much information I'm supposed to give for my introduction post but I would be happy to answer questions people have for me about the languages I know.  I'm approximately 50% fluent in French and I'm at the intermediate beginner level as a speaker of Spanish and Yiddish.  My fascination with learning these languages brought me here to this forum.  I look forward to the discussions and advice from other linguistic students. 

6 hours ago, Mereloshn said:

Hello all.  I just joined this site and I'm currently studying various languages.  I speak English as my first language because I'm American and I've been using the internet to learn other languages that are either connected to my family heritage or something I studied in school years ago and want to relearn for myself.  I'm not sure how much information I'm supposed to give for my introduction post but I would be happy to answer questions people have for me about the languages I know.  I'm approximately 50% fluent in French and I'm at the intermediate beginner level as a speaker of Spanish and Yiddish.  My fascination with learning these languages brought me here to this forum.  I look forward to the discussions and advice from other linguistic students. 

Dear Meresloshn

Welcome to Linguaholic.com! Hope you have a great time here!

Kind regards

Lingua

Hi linguaholic and thanks for the welcome.  Just curious, are we allowed to speak different languages here if we translate the text into English or is that only for the language lounges?  I can actually fully introduce myself in Yiddish now and writing is very good practice the more I learn.