Linguaholic

Duolingo

lecanard7

Just wondering if anyone else here uses Duolingo. I have been using it for a while and I really like it. It teaches languages in little steps but it doesn't let you forget them. You have to keep up the things you've learned already. I find the interface quite nice and there is an app that you can download too. I haven't downloaded the app but one of my friends has and she said it was kind of like playing a game. You get rewarded for logging in every day which is another little thing I liked. 

Are there similar sites that you have tried and liked better? Or maybe you find Duolingo works best for you.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I have personally never used Duolingo, but hear a lot of good things about it. I think a few members here have even said they too like it a lot. I've been on the site to have a bit of a nosey, and I must say I too like the interface. It's so nice but at the same time a little playful. I also like the fact that they say they offer bite-sized lessons, which would be just right for someone who's easily overwhelmed or even those who prefer to take their time. It's definitely one worth bearing in mind for future reference :)

I have been using it for quite sometime and I really like it. It is fun to try and keep up with it and the rewards and achievements makes the experience similar to playing a game. The UI is nice and easy too. I m taking about the web version on PC tough. Haven't used the app on mobile yet but I am planning to do so soon. 

I'm using Duolingo to relearn Spanish and I like it.  The website is set up so that when you learn the language it's like playing an interactive game, which makes learning your language of choice very addictive.  And because each lesson is a small step, it's coming back to me very fast the more I do it.