Linguaholic

Learning French / Native Chinese

Sophia

Salut tous le monde!

I began to study French a few weeks ago and found a little bit difficult to practice on my own. It would be great to have someone to chat/text with. I'm fluent in English. And I can teach you Mandarin in return in you are interested in learning Chinese :)  I look forward to your reply! 

Merci!

5 hours ago, Sophia said:

Salut tous le monde!

I began to study French a few weeks ago and found a little bit difficult to practice on my own. It would be great to have someone to chat/text with. I'm fluent in English. And I can teach you Mandarin in return in you are interested in learning Chinese :)  I look forward to your reply! 

Merci!

Hi there

I might be interested in your 'services' :=) My native tongue is actually German, but I have been speaking French for about 15 years. Moreover, in my city we speak French and German. So I think I can help you with that without any problem. 

I am in China at the moment and I have been studying Chinese for many years as well. However, I am sure you would be able to teach me some upper-intermediate Chinese. 

Best wishes from 杭州

马塞尔

4 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Hi there

I might be interested in your 'services' :=) My native tongue is actually German, but I have been speaking French for about 15 years. Moreover, in my city we speak French and German. So I think I can help you with that without any problem. 

I am in China at the moment and I have been studying Chinese for many years as well. However, I am sure you would be able to teach me some upper-intermediate Chinese. 

Best wishes from 杭州

马塞尔

Yay! I'm glad to hear from the administrator! That sounds pretty cool and I do appreciate it. Since you've been fluent in French, I can definitely learn a lot from you. Also I will try my best to help you with any question you got in Chinese. 

Merci beaucoup!

14 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Yay! I'm glad to hear from the administrator! That sounds pretty cool and I do appreciate it. Since you've been fluent in French, I can definitely learn a lot from you. Also I will try my best to help you with any question you got in Chinese. 

Merci beaucoup!

你住在中国吗?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Ni hao wo shi fa guo ren (sorry on my laptop I can't put the corret "tones" !) I can also help you to learn French if you want :).

I learnt only a little bit chinese few years ago ! But for this year I decided to learn 150 words in chinese (I mean knowing them perfectly)  so you can help me :)

3 hours ago, Filiger said:

Hey Ni hao wo shi fa guo ren (sorry on my laptop I can't put the corret "tones" !) I can also help you to learn French if you want :).

I learnt only a little bit chinese few years ago ! But for this year I decided to learn 150 words in chinese (I mean knowing them perfectly)  so you can help me :)

Merci pour le réponse! I've sent you a message :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

Yeah you need to work on your conversational French. You should look up sites like Meetup or Couchsurfing to meet people.
That's how an american friend of mine started learning French on his own 7 years ago while meeting a lot of French speakers.
Now he's fluent, lives in Paris and is a French tutor. ^^

Here's a couple lessons and tips on his youtube channel