Linguaholic

New here

Northea

Hi all linguaholics B)

I'm a native Finn with fluent English, and currently I'm trying to improve my Swedish (with the help of my spouse and what I learned in school, meaning I'm not actively studying it, but I try to slip some into everyday conversations just to see if I can say something correctly :lol:). I'm also fascinated by the German language and mean to start self-studying it (I know a bit of German already because I'm a big Rammstein fan :D). I'll also be more than happy to help anyone interested in the Finnish language, which is a pretty crazy one.

Byt yeah, just wanted to say hello and I will see you around the forums :)

(Too many smileys? <_<)

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

5 hours ago, Northea said:

Hi all linguaholics B)

I'm a native Finn with fluent English, and currently I'm trying to improve my Swedish (with the help of my spouse and what I learned in school, meaning I'm not actively studying it, but I try to slip some into everyday conversations just to see if I can say something correctly :lol:). I'm also fascinated by the German language and mean to start self-studying it (I know a bit of German already because I'm a big Rammstein fan :D). I'll also be more than happy to help anyone interested in the Finnish language, which is a pretty crazy one.

Byt yeah, just wanted to say hello and I will see you around the forums :)

(Too many smileys? <_<)

Welcome! Really nice to have another native Finn on board here ag linguaholic.com! See you in the threads!