Linguaholic

translation from english to german

Hallo I am Tess and I am new to this site.I am currently learning german in school and i am pleading with the nice german speaking people on this site for help. Can you say Triffst du Hans heute Abend? Are you seeing Hans tonight? if not then how do you say it?, also how do you translate to german: He hung the picture on the wall, Excuse me, can YOU help me, frau Mueller?, How do i get to the store?. I appreciate your help:-)

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

1 hour ago, tess91 said:

Hallo I am Tess and I am new to this site.I am currently learning german in school and i am pleading with the nice german speaking people on this site for help. Can you say Triffst du Hans heute Abend? Are you seeing Hans tonight? if not then how do you say it?, also how do you translate to german: He hung the picture on the wall, Excuse me, can YOU help me, frau Mueller?, How do i get to the store?. I appreciate your help:-)

Triffst du Hans heute Abend? Yes, you can say that. 

He hung the picture on the wall

Er hängte das Bild an der Wand auf. 

Excuse me, can YOU help me, Frau Mueller?

Entschuldigen Sie bitte Frau Müller. Ich brauche Ihre Hilfe / Wären Sie bitte so nett und könnten mir helfen?

How do I get to the store?

Wie komme ich zum Supermarkt? / zum Geschäft X /