Linguaholic

in need of a little help

vanka

Hello, 

I am a friend of a German language lover and I want to surprise her on her birthday. I wanted to personalize her a mug with something like "I love Deutsch ...I also love bunnies!"  but I am not sure how to spell that correctly in German. (and I do not trust Google Translate for this one ;) ). 

If someone could help me, I would be most grateful. 

PS: I am really sorry if my request is not in the right place or if you consider this silly. In my defense, I just want to do something nice :)

5 hours ago, vanka said:

Hello, 

I am a friend of a German language lover and I want to surprise her on her birthday. I wanted to personalize her a mug with something like "I love Deutsch ...I also love bunnies!"  but I am not sure how to spell that correctly in German. (and I do not trust Google Translate for this one ;) ). 

If someone could help me, I would be most grateful. 

PS: I am really sorry if my request is not in the right place or if you consider this silly. In my defense, I just want to do something nice :)

Ich liebe Deutsch und ich liebe Hasen/Kaninchen (more cute form of Hasen would be Häschen --> diminutive).

All information is supplied without guarantee

Regards, 

Lingua