Linguaholic

Greetings, I am new to the forum so I hope this post is appropriate. 
I work at a local independently owned book shop that specializes in antique, out of print, rare and vintage books. My boss came across a 15 volume set of book which appear to be in Korean. The spines of the books read "THE FOURTH DIMENSIONAL WORLD" while the slipcases read "UFO ENCOUNTERS: A PROBING EXHIBIT OF UFO PHENOMENA". Typically in North American and European publications, the publication info is printed on the title page with additional copyright info on the obverse side. However for this series, the publication is included on a tipped-in sheet affixed to the interior of the front board. The text is in Korean with the exception of a few English letters such as NHK which I recognized as the Japanese television network. I thought that maybe the NHK was involved in the publication as they've been behind a number of publications. I also referenced a chronology of their programs to see if maybe the series was an adaptation. Unfortunately, nothing. So I'm requesting a bit of help translating the title and publication info. I can post images of the books to aid the effort. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you. 

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

4 hours ago, jvktrs said:

Greetings, I am new to the forum so I hope this post is appropriate.

Nope, so I moved it to the right section for ya. ;)