Linguaholic

Looking for an App like Lingua.ly

Gonçalo

Hello guys!

I've tried everything to find this app so you are my last hope! Around 2 years ago I found a website that was pretty much like Lingua.ly, developed by a Lithuanian guy, the logo was a mouth with its tongue sticking out. You would start with like 2 sentences and try to understand what was written by selecting the words you understand and it would start giving you longer and longer texts with those words and a few more for you to learn! It was really helpful and interesting!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or has even used it? Do you guys know any similar option that is free?

Thank you!

I've never heard of this concept before, but it sounds like a very interesting and effective concept.
However, when I take a look at that website, I only see a web blog.

21 minutes ago, Blaveloper said:

I've never heard of this concept before, but it sounds like a very interesting and effective concept.

I think they moved only to mobile applications or maybe they just ceased operations. But the concept was amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2016 at 10:55 PM, Blaveloper said:

Found it. www.bliubliu.com 

Have fun!