Sign in to follow this  
tob28

Has anyone tried Lingoda yet?

Hey there! As it says in the topic already I want to find out if Lingoda is an option for me. I want to learn german but I am not sure if this is the right way to do it. I have a tight time schedule and need to be flexible so I like the idea of learning online via skype. Also I need a B2 certificate which is offered by them. At least it says so on their homepage....

So my question is: How is the quality of teaching there? Is there anyone who tried it already and can tell me if its worth it? And did anyone try the coupon code "op3t94"? I was said it there is a discount of 50$ when booking the first time. But I am afraid of trying since I don't know if I could cancel if it does not work :D

I feel like you're advertising it as your own product in a very, very clever way.
Therefore, I moved it to that section then.

On 1/12/2017 at 2:25 AM, tob28 said:

Hey there! As it says in the topic already I want to find out if Lingoda is an option for me. I want to learn german but I am not sure if this is the right way to do it. I have a tight time schedule and need to be flexible so I like the idea of learning online via skype. Also I need a B2 certificate which is offered by them. At least it says so on their homepage....

So my question is: How is the quality of teaching there? Is there anyone who tried it already and can tell me if its worth it? And did anyone try the coupon code "op3t94"? I was said it there is a discount of 50$ when booking the first time. But I am afraid of trying since I don't know if I could cancel if it does not work 

Dude I started using the Lingoda thing a little time ago. It's legit and the promo code is legit too. It's like, you get 50$ off and the guy who posted the promo code gets 5 free classes. If you use the code FVHUKM you'll get a 50$ off and I'll get 5 free classes. When you register they'll provide you with a code which would work the same way. If you are planning to register for a new course in Lingoda, feel free to use the code FVHUKM since it's a win-win deal. I hope this helps. 

please, view this page if you interested Бюро переводов в Минске – Городской Центр Переводов | МГЦП

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rookie
      Ordne den Dialog. Schreib die Zahlen von 1 bis 7:
      __Na ja, sie ist ganz nett.
      __Also ich finde den Mantel super.
      __Den Mantel finde ich doof. Aber ich finde die Jacke toll.
       1 Wie findest du den Mantel da?.
      __Den Mantel? Na, ich weiß nicht.
      __Ich möchte lieber den Mantel.
      __Nett? Die ist super. Die möchte ich haben.
    • By Orbb
      Hallo, Leute! Ich will mein Schriftdeutsch zu üben und ich werde meistens täglich die Sätze tippen. Korrigier bitte meine Fehler. (Should I type „Korrigier ihr bitte“ if I politely ask several people?)
      Feel free to express any criticism and suggestions for improvement. Danke!
      Gestern Morgen ich besuchte ein Einstellungsgespräch. Personalleiterin aufgeführt sich ziemlich wahnsinnig und nicht bekannt gab Gehalt der angebotene Stelle.
      Dann ich ging zur Arbeitsamt weil vorgestern ich vergass da eines Dokument.  Und danach ich besuchte noch ein Arbeitgeber weil ich war zu dem nachsenden bei (or von?) Beamtin des Arbeitsamt. (Should I indicate gender of a person in cases when some civil servant is a woman or it would be appropriate to say “Beamte”. Would it be correct to say “Arbeitsamt Beamtin“?)
      I named the MS Word document in which I type this “Die Übung des schriftlicher Ausdruck“. Are there any errors in the name?

Heute Mittag ich bei Stellenangebote rief an. Ich mir mit zwei Arbeitgebern verabredet sein. Später ich das Geschirr abwaschen liess. Dann, während des Essens, mir eine Television Serie sah an. Zur Abschluss des Tages, ich besuchte ein Lebensmittelgeschäft und Deutsch studierte.
      Ich verbrachte vier Stunde zu einem Einstellungsgespräch gehen. Inhaber des Flieseladen hat angeboten mir eine Stelle, aber der Beginn der Arbeit ist nach Neujahr, in Januar. Das ist nicht so gut weil ich zöge vor morgen zu arbeiten zu anfangen.

P. S.
      How to turn off the spellchecking on this forum? It underlines all the text that not in English. How to avoid skipping a line after each pressing of the enter key? This way it looks quite ugly.
    • By Pavel
      Hi, everyone!
      I'm native Russian speaker, just started to learn German (few months) and want to have practice, also i'm fluent in English
      I can also help with learning of Russian! 
    • By metaphyton
      Hello, will you help me to correct and figure out the language rule in this sentence below?
      I wrote this today: "Ach ja, ein zarte Mann mit Harfe ist sehr nett ein Bild."
      Then, thinking about the sentence, and the fact that "nett" is modifying the noun "Bild", I changed it to this:
      " ... ein zarte Mann mit Harfe ist sehr nettes ein Bild."
      Since the adjective is coming before the noun, does it take the -es ending?
      May it even be: " ... ein zarte Mann mit Harfe ist sehr nett eines Bild"?
      Can you help me to correct this sentence, and help me to understand the language rule at work?
      -
      Also, as an aside inquiry: I am a man, but a partly feminine man. Somehow, I feel odd to express "Ach ja". Is this generally more of a man's expression, if speaking purely culturally about Germanic nations? In my head, I imagine it is to be uttered in a gruffer, manlier kind of voice, and cannot really hear it in my own voice, which is soft for a man, and still quite boyish even into my late 20s. I do not know if this matters, but it is kind of interesting to me.
    • By Tsufi
      Hi! I'm Ryan, 17 years old from the US. My main goal is to learn German, preferably from a native speaker, but if you're fluent I'd gladly accept your help I can help you learn English in exchange too, as it's what I'm fluent in. If you're interested please leave a response, thanks!