Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tob28

Has anyone tried Lingoda yet?

4 posts in this topic

Hey there! As it says in the topic already I want to find out if Lingoda is an option for me. I want to learn german but I am not sure if this is the right way to do it. I have a tight time schedule and need to be flexible so I like the idea of learning online via skype. Also I need a B2 certificate which is offered by them. At least it says so on their homepage....

So my question is: How is the quality of teaching there? Is there anyone who tried it already and can tell me if its worth it? And did anyone try the coupon code "op3t94"? I was said it there is a discount of 50$ when booking the first time. But I am afraid of trying since I don't know if I could cancel if it does not work :D

I feel like you're advertising it as your own product in a very, very clever way.
Therefore, I moved it to that section then.

On 1/12/2017 at 2:25 AM, tob28 said:

Hey there! As it says in the topic already I want to find out if Lingoda is an option for me. I want to learn german but I am not sure if this is the right way to do it. I have a tight time schedule and need to be flexible so I like the idea of learning online via skype. Also I need a B2 certificate which is offered by them. At least it says so on their homepage....

So my question is: How is the quality of teaching there? Is there anyone who tried it already and can tell me if its worth it? And did anyone try the coupon code "op3t94"? I was said it there is a discount of 50$ when booking the first time. But I am afraid of trying since I don't know if I could cancel if it does not work 

Dude I started using the Lingoda thing a little time ago. It's legit and the promo code is legit too. It's like, you get 50$ off and the guy who posted the promo code gets 5 free classes. If you use the code FVHUKM you'll get a 50$ off and I'll get 5 free classes. When you register they'll provide you with a code which would work the same way. If you are planning to register for a new course in Lingoda, feel free to use the code FVHUKM since it's a win-win deal. I hope this helps. 

please, view this page if you interested Бюро переводов в Минске – Городской Центр Переводов | МГЦП