Oskar

TL: German NL: Swedish

4 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am a swede looking for a native German to exchange language skills with. As a swedish teacher I think I can be a good language partner:-) 

I prefer to communicate via Facebook Messenger or Skype. 

Hallo! Ich spreche Deutsch und kann dir helfen (I speak german and can help you) :) we can practice through facebook messenger. You could teach me some swedish that would be awesome!

Ok, great! Find me at Facebook Messenger, my full name is Oskar Kvant. See you there! 

Hi! I'm a German native speaker, willing to help you. I don't know any Swedish word but it has always been my dream to learn Swedish!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Pavel
      Hi, everyone!
      I'm native Russian speaker, just started to learn German (few months) and want to have practice, also i'm fluent in English
      I can also help with learning of Russian! 
    • By metaphyton
      Hello, will you help me to correct and figure out the language rule in this sentence below?
      I wrote this today: "Ach ja, ein zarte Mann mit Harfe ist sehr nett ein Bild."
      Then, thinking about the sentence, and the fact that "nett" is modifying the noun "Bild", I changed it to this:
      " ... ein zarte Mann mit Harfe ist sehr nettes ein Bild."
      Since the adjective is coming before the noun, does it take the -es ending?
      May it even be: " ... ein zarte Mann mit Harfe ist sehr nett eines Bild"?
      Can you help me to correct this sentence, and help me to understand the language rule at work?
      -
      Also, as an aside inquiry: I am a man, but a partly feminine man. Somehow, I feel odd to express "Ach ja". Is this generally more of a man's expression, if speaking purely culturally about Germanic nations? In my head, I imagine it is to be uttered in a gruffer, manlier kind of voice, and cannot really hear it in my own voice, which is soft for a man, and still quite boyish even into my late 20s. I do not know if this matters, but it is kind of interesting to me.
    • By Tsufi
      Hi! I'm Ryan, 17 years old from the US. My main goal is to learn German, preferably from a native speaker, but if you're fluent I'd gladly accept your help I can help you learn English in exchange too, as it's what I'm fluent in. If you're interested please leave a response, thanks!
    • By Aasem
      The first course here for learning German in Arabic.
      this is the first lesson in the playlist on youtube which contains the alphabet.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuteK1yQoS0

• By Springstof
      Hello! I'm a twenty-year-old philosophy student, and I'm currently studying the Swedish language as some kind of personal challenge. I speak Dutch and English fluently, but I feel like I should know more languages than just two. I find Swedish one of the most beautiful languages in the world, and really would love to speak it fluently one day. If there is anyone who would be interested to just chat about (and in) the language sometime, that would be very awesome! If you are trying to learn Dutch, or just like talking about any subject really, I'm always up for it.
      If you are Swedish, or happen to know the language really well, and would like to help me out, feel free to leave a reply! I prefer to speak through a network like Skype or Discord, but if you have an alternative, feel free to let me know. I can send my contact details through a PM.
      Best regards,
      Springstof  // Jesse