Linguaholic

Spanish Verb Practice

I love learning languages and I love programming, so I wrote a program to study Spanish Verbs. Since Spanish is not my mother tongue, I found some Spanish teachers from Colombia and Venezuela to help me. The program is 100% free and contains 0 advertisements. It´s just pure fun Spanish verb learning.
We´re still adding to the program and I would love some feedback! Is there anything you would like added, changed?

Spanish Verb Practice

Thanks for the feedback Filliger! I was a complete beginner 1 1/2 years ago! :) I tried to make everything really nice for learning conjugations from easy to advanced. I think the "Regular Verbs" page is pretty good for beginners and I currently absolutely love the "Random Practice". If you have any suggestions for change, please let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

Hola Wanda,

I just took a look at your site and it's very good. I am not one to throw kudos around but, I must say, I enjoyed playing around with the exercises.

Should you ever need any extra assistance with "anything Spanish", please, do not hesitate and send me a note. I will gladly help you.