Igor Teuri

Olá! Hello! I'm a linguaholic from Brazil

Olá pessoal! Hello guys!

I'm new at this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a language addicted from Brazil. I'm 22 years old, and I study psychology. I've always loved languages, but I never could afford a language course, so I started to learn them by myself, using internet. I love to try new methods of learning, and develop my own way to learn it. As a brazilian, my native tongue is Portuguese, but I can actually communicate in english, and spanish (poorly, I know hahah). Now I'm putting my efforts in learning french. I hope I can learn a lot of news things with you guys!

4 hours ago, Igor Teuri said:

Olá pessoal! Hello guys!

I'm new at this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a language addicted from Brazil. I'm 22 years old, and I study psychology. I've always loved languages, but I never could afford a language course, so I started to learn them by myself, using internet. I love to try new methods of learning, and develop my own way to learn it. As a brazilian, my native tongue is Portuguese, but I can actually communicate in english, and spanish (poorly, I know hahah). Now I'm putting my efforts in learning french. I hope I can learn a lot of news things with you guys!

Hola Igor

Great to have you here! Hope you find lots of useful information on here and of course we are willing to help you and share our experiences!

Best

L

Hey Welcome Dude :D

I am French so do not hesitate to contact me if you want to exchange ;-)

I know nothing in Portuguese ah ah ^^ but if you are a real beginner in French maybe we can help each others :D

On 18-02-2017 at 10:10 AM, Filiger said:

Hey Welcome Dude

I am French so do not hesitate to contact me if you want to exchange ;-)

I know nothing in Portuguese ah ah ^^ but if you are a real beginner in French maybe we can help each others

Haha Actually, I was searching for someone to exchange. I'm a really begginer at frech, actually I can speak only a few sentences. If you wanna, I can teach you portuguese, and you help me with the french. How can we talk?

Hey we can start a bit on this forum (via private messages) and if our methods of work are convenient for both of us then we can consider other options (Whatsapp, Slack etc.) :D

What do you think ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MukundChaskar
      Namaste / Hi,
      Are  you  interested in learning / brushing up  Hindi knowledge ? You  are  welcome  to learn / practice  Hindi.  We  teach  to meet with specific requirement of the learner. We  can  start with asic grammar, use of tenses, sentence pattern,  vocabulary building  exercises  in  Devnagari (Hindi script) or in Romaji (Hindi in English)
      Ask  any Hindi  related  question.  We  can discuss  it  openly.  
      Happy learning.
      dhanaywaad / thanks,
      mdchaskar 
    • By WanderlustGraffitti
      How long do you have to study French to become Fluent? Is there a certain number of hours per day that's proven to work? I found some great articles on this topic, including the one below from Clozemaster. Does anyone else have ideas or thoughts on how to learn French fast?
      https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french/
      Thanks!
    • By Wool
      I am leading a new project called www.speakmates.com where we are trying to let Language Mentors and people seeking to practice speaking a language find each other, meet in a cafe in small groups and socialize while practicing a language. We would be very happy to have you in our community, get your feedbacks and any support you might want to offer. Registering, creating and listing a language meetup is completely free for now, we are financing ourselves and we are planning to keep it free as much as possible.
    • By MLLJ
      Hi everyone
      I love learning languages. It is my passion!
      I started a blog where I share my journey of learning languages. I try to explain the things that I studied and learned in a simple way,  I believe that it is a good practice for me.
      If you are interested in learning Japanese, Korean or Chinese, please take a look at my blog, you might like it!
      https://mylanguageslearningjourney.blogspot.com/2017/11/japanese-another-usage-of.html#more

• By maarifa
      Hello everybody,
      Learning Spanish Podcast is a free language application that will take will let you learn the basics of saying hello and goodbye, introducing yourself as well as how to count and use dates. You will also learn about the Spanish grammar and pronunciation and you can improve your listening and speaking. 

Learn how to speak Spanish with podcasts full of audio lessons that teach vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and talk about varied topics of everyday life. 

If your goal is to actually learn how to speak Spanish conversationally, you will definitely download Learning Spanish Podcast application and start learning now. 

Download on Google Play