What about having french courses in a tropical island, in the warm Indian Ocean ? You can choose to attend Group course or Private Course or a Combination of both of them. It's up to you !

After school you can discover the marvels of our amazing Reunion Island. Make new friends and enjoy our suggestion-of-activities planning ! You won't forget the taste of the reunionese dishes, the colorful culture, the magnificent intensity of the tropical, coastal, montaineous landscape !

We guarantee high quality courses : the group are up to 8 students max., and are conversation-oriented. The Private lessons face to face with a teacher are personalized and designed to improve where the student has difficulties.

Most of our students are staying in one of our carefully selected host families : the best way to make the most of the language stay and intensify the french practice after school.

If you want to discover what’s going on at our school at the moment, feel free to like and follow our Facebook page : Learn French on Reunion Island - DP LANGUES Reunion ! 

You can also have a look at our website DP Langues - School of Language. We have an Online French Test that can you do at any time !

Looking forward to hearing from you soon !

With tropical regards,

DP Langues Team :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By MukundChaskar
      Namaste / Hi,
      Are  you  interested in learning / brushing up  Hindi knowledge ? You  are  welcome  to learn / practice  Hindi.  We  teach  to meet with specific requirement of the learner. We  can  start with asic grammar, use of tenses, sentence pattern,  vocabulary building  exercises  in  Devnagari (Hindi script) or in Romaji (Hindi in English)
      Ask  any Hindi  related  question.  We  can discuss  it  openly.  
      Happy learning.
      dhanaywaad / thanks,
      mdchaskar 
    • By Filiger
      Good morning dear learners

If you are interested in learning French I can propose you a great place. It is a French group on Facebook. I created this group yesterday (and I have already more than 200 people inside ! It is amazing). 

How does this group work ?  Every week I propose an article from a famous newspaper and I make my followers read it, study it. I will propose soon some podcasts also to help my followers improving their listening skills. Of course it is 100% free.
      Concept : Learn French language by reading and listening current news from French Newspaper 
      So if you are interested in it do not hesitate to join us ! Here is the link : THE DAILY FRENCH

Cheers

• By WanderlustGraffitti
      This article offers a ton of apps, tools and games for learning French -- all of them fun and free! https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/ways-learn-french-free/
    • By WanderlustGraffitti
      How long do you have to study French to become Fluent? Is there a certain number of hours per day that's proven to work? I found some great articles on this topic, including the one below from Clozemaster. Does anyone else have ideas or thoughts on how to learn French fast?
      https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french/
      Thanks!