Hi everyone! My name is Nada, I'm a teacher of English language, currently working in one school in Serbia. Recently, I have started giving online lessons via Verbalplanet.com. I'm a tutor of both English and Serbian. If anyone is willing to try it out, I would like to help people to learn new language as much as possible :)  The Verbalplanet.com offers free trial lessons and loyalty discounts as well. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a nice day! :)

Hi Nada,

I'm in a similar situation, I'm starting with online lessons, in my case in a web called www.lingostan.com

I'm checking Verbalplanet right now to see how it works, maybe I'll try it out, as you say! Thanks for the info!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MC62750
      Hi, I'm going away to college and really want to begin learning French. I enjoy the language, my family has French Canadian roots, there are numerous French authors I look forward to reading in their original words, and I'm particularly fond of Quebec and hope to spend some time there eventually. However, my question is about the myths of prejudice against American English speakers like me: speaking only of Quebec, are French speakers at all unkind or unwelcoming to American English speakers who are learning French, or native English speakers in general? Will I feel welcomed or condescended to as a non-native French speaker? I appreciate your thoughts. - Matt
    • By Cade
      I am an American looking for someone to practice french with.   I am 16 and am looking for someone within a few years of me. (13-18?) I am looking for low intermediate speakers as I am not very good at understanding french. A native speaker would be preferred, and I would love to speak through Facebook messenger or a similar app (because international calls cost extra normally).
    • By Noha.Amr
      Are you looking for a native speaker to teach you?. Are you looking for a variety of native teacher?. Do you want to choose the suitable time and price for you?.
      Only on http://www.lingostan.com you can find all these options and more.
      Have free trial before you start. Enjoy speaking with natives, learning properly, and even with the price you wish. 
      Waiting for you to join us soon.
    • By MukundChaskar
      Namaste / Hi,
      Are  you  interested  in language exchange, looking  for  Native  Hindi speaker  who could be  your  language exchange partner who could talk to you in English ?  All language speakers / natives   are  welcome.  Improve  Hindi / English  skills.  We  can  chat  online and one on one  too. 
      Enjoy your  stay.
      dhanaywaad / thanks,
      mdchaskar