Hi everyone! My name is Nada, I'm a teacher of English language, currently working in one school in Serbia. Recently, I have started giving online lessons via Verbalplanet.com. I'm a tutor of both English and Serbian. If anyone is willing to try it out, I would like to help people to learn new language as much as possible :)  The Verbalplanet.com offers free trial lessons and loyalty discounts as well. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a nice day! :)

Hi Nada,

I'm in a similar situation, I'm starting with online lessons, in my case in a web called www.lingostan.com

I'm checking Verbalplanet right now to see how it works, maybe I'll try it out, as you say! Thanks for the info!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MLLJ
      Hi everyone
      I love learning languages. It is my passion!
      I started a blog where I share my journey of learning languages. I try to explain the things that I studied and learned in a simple way,  I believe that it is a good practice for me.
      If you are interested in learning Japanese, Korean or Chinese, please take a look at my blog, you might like it!
      https://mylanguageslearningjourney.blogspot.com/2017/11/japanese-another-usage-of.html#more

• By Serrrgio
      Now that I've been using it for a couple of weeks I can say taht it works properly, both in a technical and a economical level. I've found this online learning platform looking for skype exchanges with French and Italian natives (in free plafforms almost nobody show up even in the first meeting). At the first moment I said "oh oh, pay..." but actually is not bad. Registration is free and rates are fixed by teachers (qualified natives) and tutors (natives). Since my goal is to learn some Italian and practise French for free, I've become tutor, and help other guys to learn Spanish; and I use that money to learn Italian and French.
      It works, so I wanted to share it with you. I was on time for opening great offer, I don't know if it's still running...
      Ah, the link: http://www.lingostan.com
      Cheers!
    • By maarifa
      Hello everybody,
      Learning Spanish Podcast is a free language application that will take will let you learn the basics of saying hello and goodbye, introducing yourself as well as how to count and use dates. You will also learn about the Spanish grammar and pronunciation and you can improve your listening and speaking. 

Learn how to speak Spanish with podcasts full of audio lessons that teach vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and talk about varied topics of everyday life. 

If your goal is to actually learn how to speak Spanish conversationally, you will definitely download Learning Spanish Podcast application and start learning now. 

Download on Google Play

• By maarifa
      Hello everybody,
      Do you want to improve your English conversation skills and speak it like a native? 

Then start learning now with English Conversations (elementary), the best application to improve your daily English conversation skills with lessons that cover a wide range of common topics, situations and skills including : travel, work, school, business, social life ...

You will learn how to be able to face different situations with confidence in your English abilities. With English Conversations (elementary) you will improve your listening, grammar, vocabulary and much more.

Download on Google Play
    • By Eltis

In a vast yet diversified country like India where dialect and languages vary for every couple of hundred kilometres, English and Hindi remain among the most widely spoken, understood and recognized languages. Along these two languages, English generally connects a lot of people who hail from areas where spoken local languages are completely different from each other i.e. Tamil and Marathi. In such cases, English acts the bridge between the individuals and enables them incommunicating with each other easily. For all other practical purposes also, English is widely hailed and used as a common language across the globe.
      Therefore learning English language becomes pertinent for any individual who aspires to build his/her career in today’s globalized economy. English language acts as a stepping stone towards success for students of all streams as well as working professionals across all the industry verticals. Developing command over any language including English comprises of developing deep understanding of vocabulary, grammar and pronunciations. Generally English is considered as a funny language because its pronunciations and vocabulary vary alot. Often similarly spelt words have different pronunciations and alphabets remain silent in many words which make the pronunciations very peculiar and it takes consistent time and effort to remember and master them. This primarily happens because roots of large quantum of English wordsoriginate from other languages like Latin, French, Spanish etc. This trait also adds lot of diversity to the language and makes it easy for people across the globe to adapt it.

ELTIS which stands for English Language Teaching Institute of Symbiosis is a Pune based institute which has been instrumental in training students from 25 plus countries in developing command over English language. ELTIS offers wide range of courses for International as well as Indian students which help them in developing command over written and spoken English. They also provide specific focus on Business English which enables the students in exceling in competitive corporate environment.ELTIS also offers specific courses for Indian students who want to learn English speaking. Institute boasts competent and qualified faculty which also helps students to learn English grammar which is often considered as one of trickiest aspects of English language.Institute also offers short term crash courses, summer courses and year long diploma courses which cater to needs of college students as well as working professionals. They also offer a course specifically designed for students who want appear in IELTS exam which provides admission gateway to 9000 plus universities worldwide.
      ELTIS is part of Pune based renowned Symbiosis International University and it has been at helm of helping out many individuals from diverse backgrounds in mastering the spoken and written English.