Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gonzalo

Aprende español con videotutoriales (Nivel A2)

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By O-Lingo
      Me gusta Español is a flashcard based application which should help anyone wanting to learn the Spanish language. Currently it's in an initial release phase available on Google Play Store under [1] If you're interested in elevating your language knowledge check it out. Also you can write to us at megustaespanol@o-lingo.com if you'd like to gain an access to the course and testing it out.
      All the best,
      O-Lingo Team
      [1] https://play.google.com/apps/testing/learn.spanish.megustaespanol
    • By nadaverbalplanet
      Hi everyone! My name is Nada, I'm a teacher of English language, currently working in one school in Serbia. Recently, I have started giving online lessons via Verbalplanet.com. I'm a tutor of both English and Serbian. If anyone is willing to try it out, I would like to help people to learn new language as much as possible   The Verbalplanet.com offers free trial lessons and loyalty discounts as well. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a nice day! 
    • By MyAwkwardAccent
      Hola a todos!

Hi, I'm currently two months deep into intense(ish) study of Spanish and my goal is to challenge myself to become conversational by Christmas this year (2017) I'm doing at least an hour every day, listening to Spanish music, studying grammar and also supplementing my learning with the language hacking Spanish book by Benny Lewis.

However where I live there is a distinct lack of Spanish, and so I have turned to the internet to help and to try immerse myself, I hoped that videoing my progress/attempts might help as the internet can hold the cruellest of critics and thought that would be a good way to be picked up for my mistakes, however I don't appear to be getting views or opinions from anyone so don't know where I'm going wrong!

I would be crazy grateful if people on here would give my spanish updates (which i will continue on here) a watch and point out anywhere I am going wrong, of course if people want to they are welcome to subscribe to follow my progress on youtube, but that isn't my goal, my goal is to learn Spanish. 

Thank you for your harshest of criticisms in advance  Also apologies that my Spanish is at a very poor level!
      HERE IS THE LINK TO MY YOUTUBE VIDEO: 

• By CesarT.
      Finalmente... mi taller sobre cómo usar SER y ESTAR está listo y publicado. Por el momento es gratuito.
      Si alguno de ustedes estuviese interesado, complétenlo y, por favor, déjenme un comentario. Espero que sea beneficioso.
      Finally, my SER and ESTAR workshop is done and published. For the time being, it is free.
      If any of you is interested, you may complete it and, please, leave me a comment. I hope it is beneficial.
      gospanishgo.thinkific.com
    • By lingvo
      Abro este tema para interactuar con gente aprendiendo el idioma y proporcionarle correcciones pertinentes si aplican.
      Así que, ¿ Qué tal si empezamos con un tema habitual?.
      Comentenme lo que quieran sobre su trasfondo cultural: costumbres de tu familia, las efemérides de tu comunidad, lo bueno, lo malo etc.