Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dmitry Kolupaev

TL: Mandarin Chinese NL: Russian. Fluent English as well. Can talk over skype, hangouts

2 posts in this topic

Hey. I really want to practice Mandarin Chinese. My level is beginner, but I learn quickly!

I'm a native Russian speaker. Also fluent in English.

I am an native speaker of Chinese,  I can help your Chinese learning. Add me on Skype, my Skype ID is : Yu Yan, or add me on Skype by email: ivan.yanyu@gmail.com.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By pallantejm
      We're growing our #Slack community of language teachers who'd like to share resources and materials! 
      Join now! 
    • By Pavel
      Hi, everyone!
      I'm native Russian speaker, just started to learn German (few months) and want to have practice, also i'm fluent in English
      I can also help with learning of Russian! 
    • By russian_for_americans
      I am a teacher of Russian and I just started an instagram account that I dedicate to teaching about Russian language, culture, and cuisine. It's the perfect social network platform for me to share with English-speakers insights, lessons, and experiment with the new power of microlearning! The reason for starting it is that I wanted to share with people of different ages who are interested in Russian language and culture the insights and experience that I have from working with students learning Russian and studying learning theory!
      Follow me... to Russkiy places 
      *russian_for_americans*
      https://www.instagram.com/russian_for_americans/
    • By Michael Cheung
      italian.org.cn/app/
      or
      dictware.co.nf