Hi all! I am new here and hoping to provide value, I wanted to create a post showing you guys the programs and books I have used to aid in learning the many languages I know, I am a polyglot:) I 100% believe immersion is the most important, but if you are learning any of these languages, and can afford the books or courses, give them a shot, they all have helped me/are helping me tremendously. Much love to all!

ALL LANGUAGES/GENERAL:

Fluent FOREVER

Fluent in Three Months (book)

Rosetta Stone!

Instant Immersion (Many languages) 

APPS I USE: DUOLINGO, MEMRISE, QUIZLET.

SPANISH:

Synergy Spanish

Learning Spanish Like Crazy

Rocket Spanish

Accelerated Spanish (book)

Language Hacking Spanish (book)

Living Language Spanish

FRENCH:

Rocket French

Language Hacking French (book)

Living Language French

ARABIC:

Rocket Arabic

Living Language Arabic 

Pimsleur Arabic

CHINESE:

Rocket Chinese

Living Language Chinese

JAPANESE:

Rocket Japanese

Razi Sensei (Aprende desde español)

THAI:

Thai Alphabet in 60 Minutes

Pimsleur Thai

Read Thai In 10 Days

ITALIAN:

Rocket Italian

Language Hacking Italian

Living Language Italian

GERMAN:

Rocket German

Living Language German

RUSSIAN:

Rocket Russian

Living Language Russian

OTHER MISC LANGUAGES (friends have used them with great results):

Rocket Sign Language

Practical Hebrew

Rocket Korean

Rocket Hindi

Rocket Portuguese

Things I have used for mindset, time, focus, and success, that have all helped me on my language learning journey!:)

Success Mind Academy (Mindset)

Super Brain Mind Power (Mindset)

Six Minutes To Success  (Mindset)

Magic In Your Mind (Mindset)

The Action Machine (Procrastination/Time Management)

Zen Meditation (Meditation/Focus)

Seven Minute Mindfulness (Meditation/Mind)

Much love and good luck on your language learning adventures!!! <3

-polyglot88

linguaholic likes this

Good evening, I think your account just got banned for being a spambot.

Have a nice day.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By elingston
      Hello! I'm Deniz, 17 years old with a not-so great memory. I do have the motivation for learning another language, but not really the time as I am taking college and high school classes. I was thinking thirty minutes a day for seven days a week sounds like a plan. That's 168 hours per year; 3 hours 30 minutes / per week. If I were diligent, the numbers would be higher. Do you think 30 minutes is impractical? I don't have to be fluent in the third language, but I would like to be proficient. 
      I speak fluent English as it is my native tongue and I know a good chunk of Turkish, though I should seek improvement. It is my second language; my parents speak fluent Turkish. 
      I live in USA, Texas. Majority of the people in my school are Spanish-speaking. If I were to learn Mexican-Spanish, it would benefit me as most hiring jobs pick the person that knows both Spanish and English over the person that knows only English. It is also the 2nd most spoken language. I will be taking college Spanish 1 and 2 during the summer as it is a requirement for my Associate's degree. I'm not at all interested in the language itself, even though I have many close friends who speak Spanish. I rather learn any other language, but I do realize the benefits of Spanish.
      However, I'm a sucker for Korean dramas as I have watched at least 220+ Korean dramas (consisting of 16-120 episodes that are an hour each). I have picked up a few Korean phrases, but I'm no where near a beginner level of the Korean language. I adore the language and I would love to learn Korean, especially since I plan to visit Seoul once I am in my 20's. Another thing is that my father speaks Persian (Farsi). It is his native tongue, however he only speaks English and Turkish around the house. If I were to ask him to practice Persian with me, I know he would be willing to. Though, he does not know how to read or write the language because he forgot over time. All of my dad's side speaks Persian, so I would be able to get closer to them.
      I am interested in learning either Korean, Persian (Farsi) or Mexican-Spanish. Based off the languages I already know and the background knowledge you know of me, which language do you think would be easier for me to learn? Or the best, in your opinion and why.
    • By ApxuMpak
      Hi guys! We want to introduce you our Online Russian Language Shcool - Ru-Land Club with 200+ YouTube Russian lessons for free!!!
      Also, we've got offline course for you to study wherever you want!
      Our teachers are native speaking professionals. You always can get a free trial lesson with one of them! I will gladly answer all your questions!