Shakey67

Translation please!!

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

i am looking for a little bit of help. If anyone can offer some that would be great.

a very good friend of mine has just had a baby and his wife is german. I am looking to buy them a picture that says dream big lukas.

but I would like to get it done in german. Could anyone translate it correctly for me? I have found three different translations on the internet.

many thanks

ade

10 hours ago, Shakey67 said:

Hello,

i am looking for a little bit of help. If anyone can offer some that would be great.

a very good friend of mine has just had a baby and his wife is german. I am looking to buy them a picture that says dream big lukas.

but I would like to get it done in german. Could anyone translate it correctly for me? I have found three different translations on the internet.

many thanks

ade

could you provide the translations that you found, please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Reverand
      Can you help me translate this sentence to german:
      My old sorrows have come back to haunt me.
    • By Jen2680
      Hello all,
      I am working on a project that requires a request to be translated in French, German, Italian and Spanish.  I've used a translation app but don't trust it completely.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Here's the situation: a group of study abroad students will be going overseas to work on conversational skills (France, Germany, Italy, Mexico).  What would be a nice written way to ask people, politely, to engage in conversation with these students for the purpose of practice?  Perhaps a translation of "I would appreciate practice speaking (French, German, Italian, Spanish)".  The fewer words the better.  Thanks so much everyone!
    • By rdemeij
      FREE Language Learning & Teaching Tech Tools & Resources, in Order to Accelerate & Maximize Your Learning, and Make Teaching Efficient & Effective! http://www.celebratelanguages.com/tech