Springstof

TL: Swedish / NL: Dutch / Skype, Discord

Hello! I'm a twenty-year-old philosophy student, and I'm currently studying the Swedish language as some kind of personal challenge. I speak Dutch and English fluently, but I feel like I should know more languages than just two. I find Swedish one of the most beautiful languages in the world, and really would love to speak it fluently one day. If there is anyone who would be interested to just chat about (and in) the language sometime, that would be very awesome! If you are trying to learn Dutch, or just like talking about any subject really, I'm always up for it.

If you are Swedish, or happen to know the language really well, and would like to help me out, feel free to leave a reply! I prefer to speak through a network like Skype or Discord, but if you have an alternative, feel free to let me know. I can send my contact details through a PM.

Best regards,

Springstof  // Jesse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Colorblend
      Well hello I guess!

My mother tongue is Swedish but languages are a spare-time interest of mine. When I go visit a country I like to learn a bit of their language and try to get by with it, and it feels awesome when you are able to use what you have learned. This summer I will go to Russia for the football world cup and I although I planned to stay with germanic and latin languages I feel I can't go there without some russian to make a total ass out of myself with.... I may be here for a long time and focus always changes but as of now my focus is Russian.
    • By Lingowizard
      Lingopolo is a great free language learning tool: http://lingopolo.com/
      It is still at an early stage of development but is already very useful to learn to speak Thai, French or Dutch.
      You can help improving the content of the website and promote your language! Find more information here: http://lingopolo.com/volunteer
    • By AlexC
      Can someone help me translate this old writing? I found it on the back of an old painting (portrait of a woman). I don't know what language it is, maybe German or Dutch. Please see the attached file for the writing. Thanks.

• By Lingowizard
      Lingopolo just became 100% free and intends to become the Wikipedia of the language-learning world.
      You should definitely try it: http://lingopolo.com/
    • By akfa
      Hello! I started learning Swedish about a year ago. I try to learn it by writing some texts so I wanted to ask is there anyone who speaks Swedish and could correct my mistakes? Sorry that it is a bit long but I learn better from writing full sentences and paragraphs and then someone corrects it. I would be so happy if someone did This is the text:
      Emigration är en utmaning som vi måste åtminstone kunna sluta. Vi behöver utländska investerare för att komma, investera och skapa konkurrenskraftiga jobb och inte tävla bara i lön av vad som händer i dag, men också i arbetsproduktiviteten. För att uppnå produktivitet, uppmuntra företag investera i modern teknik.
      Samtidigt Dalia Grybauskaitė säger: “Folk beslutar emigrera på grund av olika skäl - skillnader i levnadsstandard, utbildningens kvalitet, korrupta byråkratiska störningar, socialt välbefinnande, och så vidare. Medan vi gör inte stora reformer, människor söker ett bättre liv utomlands. Förändringar behöver vara snabba och effektiva. De behövs för alla, samt för dem som vill återvända.”
      Litauiska bonde partiet och de gröna (LVŽS) erbjuder sig att återuppta det nationella avtalet om migration och befolkningspolitik. Även om politiker i mer än 10 år, säger att minskningen av emigration är nationella mål, inga konkreta och effektiva lösningar på hur man kan uppnå det, är gjort.