ElijahAR

Hello! Hallo! Salut! Olá! ¡Hola!

I am a native Spanish speaker who is willing to become fluent in German, Portuguese, and French. I have already attended German and Portuguese language courses but, unfortunately, I have not been able to put into practice what I have learnt so far. Currently, I am studying French at the Alliance Française - Bogotá (I am about to get started with the Elementary Level - A.4). I hope I will be able to learn a lot and polish my writing skills with you all.

For starters, I am planning to write my curriculum vitae in German, Portuguese, and French. I guess I will use the Translation section of the forums in order to ask for help and corrections. Do you have any other ideas or suggestions on how I can take advantage of this great language learning community?

Regards!, Liebe Grüße!, Cordialement!, Cumprimentos!, ¡Saludos!

P.S. I am also willing to provide some guidance to students of Spanish as a second language. I'd be more than happy to (try to) help.

7 hours ago, ElijahAR said:

I am a native Spanish speaker who is willing to become fluent in German, Portuguese, and French. I have already attended German and Portuguese language courses but, unfortunately, I have not been able to put into practice what I have learnt so far. Currently, I am studying French at the Alliance Française - Bogotá (I am about to get started with the Elementary Level - A.4). I hope I will be able to learn a lot and polish my writing skills with you all.

For starters, I am planning to write my curriculum vitae in German, Portuguese, and French. I guess I will use the Translation section of the forums in order to ask for help and corrections. Do you have any other ideas or suggestions on how I can take advantage of this great language learning community?

Regards!, Liebe Grüße!, Cordialement!, Cumprimentos!, ¡Saludos!

P.S. I am also willing to provide some guidance to students of Spanish as a second language. I'd be more than happy to (try to) help.

Hey there

Thank you for that lovely introduction. So happy to see a another linguaholic on my plattform!

Best

Lingua