Hi everyone!

I want to talk you about Parlam, a website where you can fins online transaltion jobs.

Parlam is a market place for translators and for  the person who need them, a place to find the others. 

This model of the marketplace connect both parties and offers several advantages. From the perspective of the complainant, he will be able to have native translators in several languages, including minority ones, receiving a professional service. For the translator, this business model allows you to earn peace of mind because it ensures the collection and fairer margins, thanks to the elimination of intermediaries.

Parlam was born seven years ago in Barcelona with a platform that helps large companies manage large volumes of translations in multiple languages. In addition to great savings, Parlam allows you to manage 1,000 simultaneous translations in 10 languages, with many translators and proofreaders, without having to send a single file or email. All automated through its platform.

Check the website to find more information!

f936b4df-a9c4-4183-bdc1-73dec607db4e-original.png

23 minutes ago, juancarlos said:

Hi everyone!

I want to talk you about Parlam, a website where you can fins online transaltion jobs.

Parlam is a market place for translators and for  the person who need them, a place to find the others. 

This model of the marketplace connect both parties and offers several advantages. From the perspective of the complainant, he will be able to have native translators in several languages, including minority ones, receiving a professional service. For the translator, this business model allows you to earn peace of mind because it ensures the collection and fairer margins, thanks to the elimination of intermediaries.

Parlam was born seven years ago in Barcelona with a platform that helps large companies manage large volumes of translations in multiple languages. In addition to great savings, Parlam allows you to manage 1,000 simultaneous translations in 10 languages, with many translators and proofreaders, without having to send a single file or email. All automated through its platform.

Check the website to find more information!

f936b4df-a9c4-4183-bdc1-73dec607db4e-original.png

Had a quick look at it. Looks pretty interesting. Is it in BETA now?