Linguaholic

From Russia with Love

JustLearnIt

Hello, my name is Irina, and I am from Saratov, Russia. For years and years English seemed quite enough for me, but recently I got a weird idea into my head to become a polyglot, so now I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and Italian, and my plans for the next two years contain French, German, Japanese and Spanish. I'm not sure yet that this list won't grow.

I can answer questions about Russian, so if you are learning this language, please do not hesitate to ask me to help.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

13 hours ago, JustLearnIt said:

Hello, my name is Irina, and I am from Saratov, Russia. For years and years English seemed quite enough for me, but recently I got a weird idea into my head to become a polyglot, so now I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and Italian, and my plans for the next two years contain French, German, Japanese and Spanish. I'm not sure yet that this list won't grow.

I can answer questions about Russian, so if you are learning this language, please do not hesitate to ask me to help.

Welcome, dear!

Please have a look here to find some useful language learning resources for your Chinese Studies: