JustLearnIt

From Russia with Love

Hello, my name is Irina, and I am from Saratov, Russia. For years and years English seemed quite enough for me, but recently I got a weird idea into my head to become a polyglot, so now I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and Italian, and my plans for the next two years contain French, German, Japanese and Spanish. I'm not sure yet that this list won't grow.

I can answer questions about Russian, so if you are learning this language, please do not hesitate to ask me to help.

13 hours ago, JustLearnIt said:

Hello, my name is Irina, and I am from Saratov, Russia. For years and years English seemed quite enough for me, but recently I got a weird idea into my head to become a polyglot, so now I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and Italian, and my plans for the next two years contain French, German, Japanese and Spanish. I'm not sure yet that this list won't grow.

I can answer questions about Russian, so if you are learning this language, please do not hesitate to ask me to help.

Welcome, dear!

Please have a look here to find some useful language learning resources for your Chinese Studies:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Serrrgio
      Hi there,
      My name is Sergio and I have just found this forum; I'm working as a teacher in a online website and I'm always looking for new things to learn, interesting topics to show to my students, new resources and materials...
      My mother tongue is Spanish, and I can manage in French, English and Portuguese. I have some knowledges of Italian nd German too, but not enough to have a fluent conversation...
      This place seems very active and quite well organized, and that's a really good thing, I love it! So I think I'll stay around...
      Thank to you all in advance!
    • By arsenallover01
      Let me know what you think! I am right here, helping you with your English any time you need!

I can translate from French & Spanish to English, vice versa, so I will be using this tool to teach my readers.

Enjoy my page! 
    • By log_dogs
      Hey, friends, my name's Evan and I've been getting really into language learning for the better part of a year now. I'm currently studying French in high school (senior year) but I do must of my studying outside of class, and I've recently started learning a bit of Hebrew as I love the sound of the language, the look of it written, and the history of it. Other than languages I'm big into history, science, rpgs both tabletop and video games, and lots of other stuff.
    • By KelseyTheLinguist
      Hi there everyone.
      My name is Kelsey. I am learning several languages, but this month I am working intensively on conversational Hindi. I keep a log of my weekly progress here.
      I'm close to C1/C2 in German, which I will be pursuing later in the year. 
      When I'm not working on my job portfolio, I enjoy reading, writing, the news, drawing, anime, video games and linguistics. 

• By Niemand
      My name is Chris and I am very glad I found this place.
      I am a native Greek speaker, seeking to improve my German and Italian skills.
      I will be glad to help others improve their Greek and perhaps their English skills, alas to a lesser degree.

I believe that's enough for the first post, catch you later.