Linguaholic

Hola a todos / Hi everybody

Serrrgio

Hi there,

My name is Sergio and I have just found this forum; I'm working as a teacher in a online website and I'm always looking for new things to learn, interesting topics to show to my students, new resources and materials...

My mother tongue is Spanish, and I can manage in French, English and Portuguese. I have some knowledges of Italian nd German too, but not enough to have a fluent conversation...

This place seems very active and quite well organized, and that's a really good thing, I love it! So I think I'll stay around...

Thank to you all in advance!

6 hours ago, Serrrgio said:

Hi there,

My name is Sergio and I have just found this forum; I'm working as a teacher in a online website and I'm always looking for new things to learn, interesting topics to show to my students, new resources and materials...

My mother tongue is Spanish, and I can manage in French, English and Portuguese. I have some knowledges of Italian nd German too, but not enough to have a fluent conversation...

This place seems very active and quite well organized, and that's a really good thing, I love it! So I think I'll stay around...

Thank to you all in advance!

Hey Serrrgio, warm Welcome!

Nice to have you here. Let me know if I can help you with something!

Best

Lingua

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I'll let you know if I need help or whatever. I don't have a lot of time to come, but I'll try at leas once a week, since it seems an interesting place. However, discussions seems not very actives, or it is a false impression?