armitur

Hello, everyone!

Hello

I'm a high school student in Malaysia who has been attempting to self-study German for the past two years. I am fluent in English and somewhat fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. I intend to pursue higher education and a career in linguistics. I hope to brush up on my language skills here.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello armitur, I found this forum a few days ago, but it's a little bit on the quiet side...

19 hours ago, armitur said:

Hello

I'm a high school student in Malaysia who has been attempting to self-study German for the past two years. I am fluent in English and somewhat fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. I intend to pursue higher education and a career in linguistics. I hope to brush up on my language skills here.

Nice to meet you all!

welcome Armitur. I hope you are enjoying yourself here!

Best, 

L

7 hours ago, alloydog said:

Hello armitur, I found this forum a few days ago, but it's a little bit on the quiet side...

In fact we got lots of great content on here and lots of people visiting. The problem is just that not many people are willing to contribute :=) hope that will change in the future (again).

regards

2 hours ago, linguaholic said:

welcome Armitur. I hope you are enjoying yourself here!

Best, 

L

Thank you! :)

10 hours ago, alloydog said:

Hello!

I guess a few threads receive more attention than others? Regardless, it seems like a fun website. :D