Sign in to follow this  
WanderlustGraffitti

How Long Does it Take to Learn French?

How long do you have to study French to become Fluent? Is there a certain number of hours per day that's proven to work? I found some great articles on this topic, including the one below from Clozemaster. Does anyone else have ideas or thoughts on how to learn French fast?

https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french/

Thanks!

Hey @WanderlustGraffitti I created yesterday a facebook group whose name is "The Daily French". I propose articles from famous french newspaper and I make my followers study it. I give them new vocabulary, grammar and conjugation explanations. I will soon register some podcasts. It is 100% free. So feel free to have a look :) . Of course I am a french native :)

Here is the link : THE DAILY FRENCH

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cherry
      Hi everyone! I'm native Finnish speaker, currently studying German, Swedish, Japanese and French. I'm 24 years old and live in Finland. I became interested in different languages, because of my job. I'm studying to become classical vocal teacher and I'm going to graduate next month. As a classical singer I've been performing songs in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and English.

Right now I wish to focuse my language studies to German, because it's the most important language for my career.

Nice to meet you!

• By MukundChaskar
      Namaste / Hi,
      Are  you  interested in learning / brushing up  Hindi knowledge ? You  are  welcome  to learn / practice  Hindi.  We  teach  to meet with specific requirement of the learner. We  can  start with asic grammar, use of tenses, sentence pattern,  vocabulary building  exercises  in  Devnagari (Hindi script) or in Romaji (Hindi in English)
      Ask  any Hindi  related  question.  We  can discuss  it  openly.  
      Happy learning.
      dhanaywaad / thanks,
      mdchaskar 
    • By Filiger
      Good morning dear learners

If you are interested in learning French I can propose you a great place. It is a French group on Facebook. I created this group yesterday (and I have already more than 200 people inside ! It is amazing). 

How does this group work ?  Every week I propose an article from a famous newspaper and I make my followers read it, study it. I will propose soon some podcasts also to help my followers improving their listening skills. Of course it is 100% free.
      Concept : Learn French language by reading and listening current news from French Newspaper 
      So if you are interested in it do not hesitate to join us ! Here is the link : THE DAILY FRENCH

Cheers

• By WanderlustGraffitti
      This article offers a ton of apps, tools and games for learning French -- all of them fun and free! https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/ways-learn-french-free/
    • By Wool
      I am leading a new project called www.speakmates.com where we are trying to let Language Mentors and people seeking to practice speaking a language find each other, meet in a cafe in small groups and socialize while practicing a language. We would be very happy to have you in our community, get your feedbacks and any support you might want to offer. Registering, creating and listing a language meetup is completely free for now, we are financing ourselves and we are planning to keep it free as much as possible.