Sign in to follow this  
Filiger

Learn french by reading, studying and listening articles from famous french newspaper

Good morning dear learners :)

If you are interested in learning French I can propose you a great place. It is a French group on Facebook. I created this group yesterday (and I have already more than 200 people inside ! It is amazing). 

How does this group work ?  Every week I propose an article from a famous newspaper and I make my followers read it, study it. I will propose soon some podcasts also to help my followers improving their listening skills. Of course it is 100% free.

Concept : Learn French language by reading and listening current news from French Newspaper 

So if you are interested in it do not hesitate to join us ! Here is the link : THE DAILY FRENCH

Cheers :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cherry
      Hi everyone! I'm native Finnish speaker, currently studying German, Swedish, Japanese and French. I'm 24 years old and live in Finland. I became interested in different languages, because of my job. I'm studying to become classical vocal teacher and I'm going to graduate next month. As a classical singer I've been performing songs in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and English.

Right now I wish to focuse my language studies to German, because it's the most important language for my career.

Nice to meet you!

• By WanderlustGraffitti
      This article offers a ton of apps, tools and games for learning French -- all of them fun and free! https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/ways-learn-french-free/
    • By WanderlustGraffitti
      How long do you have to study French to become Fluent? Is there a certain number of hours per day that's proven to work? I found some great articles on this topic, including the one below from Clozemaster. Does anyone else have ideas or thoughts on how to learn French fast?
      https://www.clozemaster.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french/
      Thanks!
    • By maarifa
      Hello everybody,
      Learning Spanish Podcast is a free language application that will take will let you learn the basics of saying hello and goodbye, introducing yourself as well as how to count and use dates. You will also learn about the Spanish grammar and pronunciation and you can improve your listening and speaking. 

Learn how to speak Spanish with podcasts full of audio lessons that teach vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and talk about varied topics of everyday life. 

If your goal is to actually learn how to speak Spanish conversationally, you will definitely download Learning Spanish Podcast application and start learning now. 

Download on Google Play

• By maarifa
      Hello everybody,
      Do you want to improve your English conversation skills and speak it like a native? 

Then start learning now with English Conversations (elementary), the best application to improve your daily English conversation skills with lessons that cover a wide range of common topics, situations and skills including : travel, work, school, business, social life ...

You will learn how to be able to face different situations with confidence in your English abilities. With English Conversations (elementary) you will improve your listening, grammar, vocabulary and much more.

Download on Google Play