Do you struggle with a lack of self-confidence when it comes to speaking a foreign language? When I first started learning French I had a lot of insecurities and feelings of self-consciousness that made it very difficult to speak. When I wanted to speak I would feel very uncomfortable and often I would stay silent. Gradually I started to become more comfortable with feeling uncomfortable which allowed me to grow as a person and in the language itself. I since went on to learn Spanish and Italian in a couple of months as I became more aware of my psychology and the language hacks I could start using from this new found freedom of mind. 

I am currently offering a 4 Week Course where I will help you to get out of your own way and begin to make progress in your foreign language from Week 1. I will also help you develop into the language learner you wish to be. Using my own experience, I will help you to ask better quality questions and to bring a sense of joy to your learning journey once again. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Denis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mextalki
      So, what's Mextalki?
      We're a growing Youtube Channel aimed to increase your vocabulary set as well as your listening skills by providing videos of authentic conversations with subtitles in both English and Spanish as well as including for each video "key-vocabulary" that will help you understand much better what we're saying.
      We offer to your disposal 3 kind of videos:
      -Spanish in the world - conversations (featuring different accents of native-speaking countries) Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzNSWH7wpc
      -Lessons in context for beginners (vocabulary and expressions used in context) Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNTsunFQ0o
      -Conversation about any topic (here we provide an example of how people actually speak, each conversation has many useful words and expressions commonly used) Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71dOOTJLwFQ
      If you have any suggestion or recommendation please let us know. We want you to have the best quality videos!
    • By MC62750
      Hi, I'm going away to college and really want to begin learning French. I enjoy the language, my family has French Canadian roots, there are numerous French authors I look forward to reading in their original words, and I'm particularly fond of Quebec and hope to spend some time there eventually. However, my question is about the myths of prejudice against American English speakers like me: speaking only of Quebec, are French speakers at all unkind or unwelcoming to American English speakers who are learning French, or native English speakers in general? Will I feel welcomed or condescended to as a non-native French speaker? I appreciate your thoughts. - Matt
    • By Cade
      I am an American looking for someone to practice french with.   I am 16 and am looking for someone within a few years of me. (13-18?) I am looking for low intermediate speakers as I am not very good at understanding french. A native speaker would be preferred, and I would love to speak through Facebook messenger or a similar app (because international calls cost extra normally).
    • By Jorge
      Hi,
      I´m looking for a Russian buddy to start a exchange for Spanish. 
      I´m from Colombia, South America, and I want to learn Russian with no real centric purpose, and just because I like it. Just to read/write Russian it´s ok for me. 
      I´m Male, 56, System Engineer, Working with software Development, and currently Studying Biology. I self-study some other science stuff, but learning another language requieres a native person. I´m preferring a female buddy because her sense of persistence and empathy, but a male buddy it´s ok.
      We can use english as a tool for communication.
      thank you,
    • By Cherry
      Hi everyone! I'm native Finnish speaker, currently studying German, Swedish, Japanese and French. I'm 24 years old and live in Finland. I became interested in different languages, because of my job. I'm studying to become classical vocal teacher and I'm going to graduate next month. As a classical singer I've been performing songs in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and English.

Right now I wish to focuse my language studies to German, because it's the most important language for my career.

Nice to meet you!