Linguaholic

Akasha's Introduction

Guest akasha24

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Guest akasha24

Hi caparica007! Thank you! :) I am not learning it at the moment, I just had to write something in the box because it asked me to :D French was the last language I learned :D

Hi there, Akasha! Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and find many interesting topics and discussions about the languages of the world. I'm sure this forum will be an inspiration for your music, as well. Have a lovely day!

Hi caparica007! Thank you! :) I am not learning it at the moment, I just had to write something in the box because it asked me to :D French was the last language I learned :D

I have just noticed I have a huge text under my "currently studying" under my avatar. :) There is no way to make it shorter though.

Guest akasha24

I don't think that's a problem. At least you will give people something to read :) It's a shame that you can't edit your profile though. I would change French to something else :)

Mmm, I didn't know that either. I am sure that if you ask a moderator or the admin they will allow you to change it?

You should be able to change this in your profile caparica007. If it does not work out, I can also do it for you. You would just need to let me know what kind of text you would like to see there :=)

:grin:

Thanks linguaholic. :)

I wonder how you manage to study Chinese and Japanese at the same time, seems sehr schwierig!

Guest akasha24

Mmm, I didn't know that either. I am sure that if you ask a moderator or the admin they will allow you to change it?

Caparica007, I checked and we can indeed change it in our profile settings. I have done it just now, it just didn't work for me yesterday for some reason.