Linguaholic

Ever wish you had a differnt native tongue?

Dame6089

• 2 months later...

I like being able to speak a language that is so unique. When a few of us that speaks my language speak it around people of another tongue they always ask what language we speak. It gives me a sense of pride when others ask me to teach it to them so I am very happy to have my native tongue.

No. I'm a really proud Filipino. We are a blessed people and we just have to humble ourselves before God in order for all the Chaos and the Corruption in the government to be put to a halt. I love my fellow Filipinos and I hope they do the same and stop having a crab-mentality mindset and focus more on how to improve our race in general.

I'm not going to lie about it so the answer is yes. Sometime, I wished that I were born in a country that is native English. The reason is because I've always thought that I'm best at English but I live in a country that doesn't fully utilize my knowledge of it. I feel that it's a waste.