Linguaholic

New Guy

Torch

:party:

Hello everyone. I got into this forum because I'm looking forward to learning the basics of speaking/writing German (though from what I've heard there's really nothing basic about it. LOL)

There's this girl at work that I'd really like to impress. And yeah, my idea of impressing girls is babbling a couple of sentences in her native language. LOL. Maybe also some French as I like watching French films but hate the subtitles as my eyes get dizzy. I also like anime shows but I have no idea where to start learning Japanese.

I'm pretty fluent with English if anybody needs help with that. See you guys at the forums. :wink:

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hey Torch

Welcome to the forum! It seems like you got a lot of interesting study plans  :tongue:

Feel free to ask me if you got a question regarding the German or French language. I speak some Japanese too and if you are interested in Chinese, I might be of some help as well :=)

Well, basically, if you should have any kind of question or if you would like to request a feature on linguaholic.com or so, feel free to contact me.

:ninja: